Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Party On with More Party Favors

Hello Friends, Cottage Scrapbooks always puts on great parties, blog parties anyway. This preview shows my contribution to the party favors for December. You can find the actual files here. The beautiful kits displayed are Honeylicious by Designs by Julie C and Simply in Love by CanDesigns.

NOTE: I apologize that the Honeylicious Ready-Made Page file is messed up. I am working on it right now.

Background of preview is from Buried Treasure by Stellarific Creations -- find many more Treasures buried at the Cottage!

I hope you make some gorgeous pages with these freebies -- and all the others in the blog party -- and post them in the
Cottage Scrapbooks Gallery!

Here is my creation with one of the very same freebies in the file above.
Wisdom Lies in Maggie's Eyes.
Maggie is my friend's dog. I may sound nuts, but I think the presence of this mellow dog is truly healing. And I think there is indeed wisdom in those eyes. Ok, so I'm weird. Weird is ok if I give out freebies, right?


I used Simply in Love by CanDesigns for this layout except the green paper is from Music Room by Stellarific Creations.

Find more free blog-party favors at the blogs listed here:

Jessicasma - Jessicas Sweet Nothings
Stellarific Creations
Scrapbooking In Australia
Creatives4CottageScrapbooks Blog
Cottage Scrapbooks Internet Blog
Cottage Stella
CanDesigns
Sillyscrapper Tracy
ScrapBear Designs
YOU ARE HERE ScrappingTiferet
JobaScraps
KayC


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 04 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Deborah Claxton said...

thanks so much for sharing...this is very lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

These quickpages are beautiful. Unfortunately, the Honeylicious quickpage is not downloading completely. I've tried several times, and the preview won't come up. Have I done something wrong?