Tuesday, December 16, 2008

File correction for my party favor freebie

Computers are so wonderful until they don't work. I think I need an immunologist for my computer to do all those things my security software says it will do .... I apologize for having to remove one of the Ready-Made Pages from my last blog entry, but I cannot access it on the computer it is on and don't have time to made another one. Bottom line is this: I could not fix my Ready-Made Page (R-MP) so I am putting up a new freebie link that includes only 1 R-MP, shown in the preview below:

The new link to this 12x12 inch high resolution .png file is here.

Take a look at my layout in my last blog entry for some inspiration on using this page.

Many thanks to my dear readers for your understanding.

Happy Scrapping,

Jennifer

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

This is beautiful! Thanks.