Friday, June 20, 2008

My graduation pics

My graduation was actually over a month ago, but I have been busy even since then. The 'professional' pictures the university had taken were not very good, besides costing a fortune. So my husband took some of his own.

Buddha says:
"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that final victory comes."



[Credits: The tags are from SBF graduation collection. The blue flowers are from aneczkaw.The pink flower is from Becky Wallace.The other designs are my own (background & frame).]

This is far from final victory but it is still an accomplishment. I graduated with a non-clinical degree in speech and hearing science or speech pathology. Because of a dispute regarding one of my disabilities (a back problem called disk degenerative disease), I was not allowed to finish my clinical training. I am still fighting it, but at least I got my masters degree. What I can do with it is another issue.

So in the mean time, I am looking for jobs other than speech pathology. Most important for my sanity, I keep scrapping :)

No comments: